The Widow Maker
With tasty meats and selections that can only be lovingly referred to as some of the stinkier cheeses one can purchase, the flavors are truly for those who enjoy a tangy challenge.
Assembling The Widow Maker:
- Add Roquefort (fresh sheep’s milk blue cheese) — salty, tangy, semi-soft
- Add Mousse Truffée (chicken and pork liver pâté) — rich, salty, filled with black truffles
- Add Taleggio (Italian cow’s milk cheese) — pungent, tangy, fruity
- Add Bresaola (Italian cured beef) — earthy, slightly salty
- Add Ouleout (American cow’s milk cheese) — briny, floral, strong