With tasty meats and selections that can only be lovingly referred to as some of the stinkier cheeses one can purchase, the flavors are truly for those who enjoy a tangy challenge.
Assembling your widow maker charcuterie board
- Add Roquefort (fresh sheep’s milk blue cheese) — salty, tangy, semi-soft
- Add Mousse Truffée (chicken and pork liver pâté) — rich, salty, filled with black truffles
- Add Taleggio (Italian cow’s milk cheese) — pungent, tangy, fruity
- Add Bresaola (Italian cured beef) — earthy, slightly salty
- Add Ouleout (American cow’s milk cheese) — briny, floral, strong