VOLPI FOODS OFFICIAL RULES (“Rules”)
1. SPONSOR: Volpi Foods(“Sponsor”) 5263 Northrup Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, at the time of entering you (referred to herein as “you” or “Entrant”) must: [a] be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older; [b] be a citizen of, and physically residing in, one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia (“Territory“); [c] not be an employee of the Sponsor, Administrator, Sprouts Farmer’s Markets, their parent, divisions, affiliates, subsidiary companies or their advertising, promotion or fulfillment agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Entities“), nor a Household Member (defined below) or Immediate Family Member (defined below) of such employee.
“Household Member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. “Immediate Family Member” shall mean parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. For the avoidance of doubt, the above categories of ineligible persons refer to both the Entrant as well as the potential Winner’s Guest (as defined in Section 6 below).
4. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 12:00pm (noon), January 9th, 2023 and ending at 11:59pm, February 12th, 2023 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Central Time. During the Entry Period, the Sweepstakes may be entered online at www.volpifoods.com/ (“Website”) by following the instructions on the Website.
You will need to check a box agreeing to these Rules and then hit the “Enter” button to complete your entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). If this box is not checked, you will not be able to enter the Sweepstakes. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. It is solely your responsibility to notify the Sponsor if you or your parent/legal guardian changes your email address.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address per day (regardless of whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person uses the same email address). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than those set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited.
For purposes of these Rules, a “day” begins at 12:00am CT and ends at 11:59pm CT except for the first day, which begins at 12:00pm (noon) CT.
Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for:  Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory;  Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules;  lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections, telephone availability or accessibility;  miscommunications;  failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure;  failed phone, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties;  telephone transmissions;  technical failures;  unauthorized human intervention;  traffic congestion;  garbled or jumbled transmissions;  undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering;  insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email;  or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): TWO (2) PRIZES (“Prize”): Each winner (“Winner”) will receive aPrize that consists of ONE (1) branded beverage cooler. PRIZE CONSISTS SOLELY OF THE ELEMENTS LISTED ABOVE. Winner is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of Winner related to any use or misuse of the Prize or any Prize-related activity or travel.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $350. Limit one Prize per person/email address.
Any depiction of Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual Prize won. No Prize substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen Prize. A Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All Prizes will be awarded provided Prizes are validly claimed by February 17th, 2023 after which no alternate Winners will be selected, nor unclaimed Prizes awarded.
7. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about February 13th, in random drawings conducted by the Administrator, the potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
8. WINNERS: On or about February 13th, 2023, potential Winner(s) will be notified via email, to obtain their mailing addresses as well as any additional required information or responses. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential Winner’s failure to respond to notification within four (4) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a Prize as undeliverable;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, residency;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  the potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  a potential Winner’s failure to validly claim any Prize by February 17th, 2023; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any Prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each Winner.
11. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of Winners (after February 17th, 2023 and before March 17th, 2023) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Volpi Foods 5263 Northrup Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this webpage.
All marks herein are the property of their respective owners.