The French term “Charcuterie” is used to categorize specialty meat products that are prepared through a process of curing and aging. In Italian, these products are classified as “Salume.” Most charcuterie/salume is made from pork and utilizes preservation techniques dating back to the Roman Empire.
What Is Charcuterie?Rachel Jurina2020-07-17T19:38:48+00:00
- June 9th, 2020|Comments Off on The Best Pellet Smokers For Your Backyard
- June 4th, 2020|Comments Off on Everything You Need to Know About Curing Meats
- April 14th, 2020|Comments Off on 8 Great Keto Diet Snacks To Try
- March 19th, 2020|Comments Off on Essential Tools You Need To Have A Successful BBQ Party
- March 12th, 2020|Comments Off on Simple Tips For Pairing Cheese And Meat