The French term “Charcuterie” is used to categorize specialty meat products that are prepared through a process of curing and aging. In Italian, these products are classified as “Salume.” Most charcuterie/salume is made from pork and utilizes preservation techniques dating back to the Roman Empire.
What Is Charcuterie?Rachel Jurina2020-08-26T03:32:24-05:00
- December 23rd, 2020|Comments Off on What is Pancetta?: Everything You Need to Know
- December 14th, 2020|Comments Off on Salami 101 – Different Types of Salami and How to Tell Them Apart
- November 17th, 2020|Comments Off on A Guide To A Small Bites Friendsgiving
- November 11th, 2020|Comments Off on How To Build A Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board
- November 4th, 2020|Comments Off on What Is Prosciutto? The Ultimate Guide To Cured Ham