The French term “Charcuterie” is used to categorize specialty meat products that are prepared through a process of curing and aging. In Italian, these products are classified as “Salume.” Most charcuterie/salume is made from pork and utilizes preservation techniques dating back to the Roman Empire.
What Is Charcuterie?Rachel Jurina2020-08-26T03:32:24+00:00
- September 21st, 2020|Comments Off on Volpi Family History
- September 17th, 2020|Comments Off on Introducing Our New Eco-Friendly Packaging Solution: Eco-Pack!
- August 25th, 2020|Comments Off on The History Of Prosciutto
- June 9th, 2020|Comments Off on The Best Pellet Smokers For Your Backyard
- June 4th, 2020|Comments Off on Everything You Need to Know About Curing Meats