Join our team of expert craftsmen and women that have perfected the art of dry-curing for over a century. Learn directly from our Master Salumiere the techniques required to make delicate Prosciutto, bold Cacciatore, and rich Felino salame. Propel your passion for food by working alongside dry-curing experts handcrafting unique, natural recipes.
Employees as Family:
- Stay happy and healthy while Volpi pays 80% of employees’ medical premiums and covers portions of dependents care.
- Volpi promotes a healthy work/life balance with paid annual vacation and paid time off—on your schedule.
- Volpi helps you plan for the future by matching a portion of your own contribution to your 401K account.
- Keep your eyes healthy and your smile hearty by joining Volpi’s vision and dental programs.
- Be a lifelong learner through the Volpi Mentoring Program which allows employees to learn the industry hands-on, guided by leading professionals. Industry workshops and advanced courses are also eligible for reimbursement through this program.
- Select a life insurance and disability plan that works for you, providing safety and security for your family’s needs.